Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Running in my Luna Sandals

Today I ran 4 miles in my new Luna Sandals.  The first thing I noticed was how much quieter I was running.  Next I noticed my form was better.  Usually I run downhill for a minute, then turn onto a flat street and check in with my form, making adjustments.  Today when I hit the flat street I was in great form (I use the ChiRunning method). 

My right calf was getting tight and the bottom of the right foot was getting sore; so I focused on a softer landing and the problems went away.  I really like the quick feedback I get when running.  With Luna's, or other barefoot inspired shoes, once your form breaks down you start to feel pain.  Once the calf or foot starts to hurt you know it is time to check your form. 

From LunaSandals.com


No comments:

Post a Comment