Saturday, July 31, 2010

5 Miles with St. Croix Valley Runners

I ran with the St. Croix Valley Runners again on Saturday.  We had about 20 people.  This was my 3rd time running with them and I''m beginning to know the regulars.  I ran with two other guys and we finished at about an 8:20 per mile pace.  After we finished three of the runners took off for an additional 15-ish miles up to the Gateway Trail and back.  I decided to take my long run Sunday as planned along the Gopher to Badger 1/2 Marathon route.  The race is in two weeks so I want to get a feel for the course. 

Follow this link to the 5 mile route the St. Croix Valley Runners follow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thomas,
    What do you think of the course? Just curious...my daughter is running the 5k and I am running the half. Maybe I will be lucky enough to see you there:)

    ReplyDelete